Friday, March 5, 2010

Big time fun

Harpers Ferry
Allston MA
03/04/10

Leatherface
Yesterdays Ring
Bridge and Tunnel
Where The Land Meets The Sea

To be honest with you, I kind of ignored this show despite being there for all of it. Everyone sounded great, Leatherface played an extensive set that seemed to cover a lot of ground in terms of all of their albums. Yesterdays Ring brought a distnct alt country with emphasis on the alt part. Bridge and Tunnel came and rocked hard. Where the Land Meets the Sea continued to gain new fans and impress audiences. All in all it was a great time.

I didn't necessarily mean to ignore the show but I found myself entranced by lawn darts/bag toss, bowling, and of course big buck hunter. Some where along the line I developed a decently high aptitude for these arcade machines. At the very least I get really into em. Blame it on a childhood playing video games I suppose. Now if only I could afford one of these systems in my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment